Link to a Journalist Review of Langdons' Course
2011, Link to a review article of a course for the University
2010 May, Selling Skills training
Feedback from some Sales & Support Experts after some
Selling Skills training. May 2010
- "I liked very much the practical training. The feedback from the colleagues was the most important. Note – one of the key things after the door has been closed today and you fellows leaving, is the possibility to brief each other before customer meetings.
- Andy and Steve as persons Topics we went through were ones we can really use in real life. Practices.
- Very nice to have a training that is not a slide show but a lot of practice on what we really need. Inspiring trainers and good material – 10 points!! Teaching style. Seeing teachers as excellent role models of their own teachings.
- Adoption to customer needs highly appreciated You can help us make a difference. Liked the proactively “teaching to learn” Lots of action instead of just listening. I will need to summarize the input a bit in order to integrate it into my own behaviour so to speak but I think my customers will notice the difference. Thanks!!! I liked the relaxed atmosphere during the whole training.
- Also there was not one single dull moment , so my wish “to have fun while leaning” came true – thanks a lot Andy & Steve!!!"
2010 Dec, Email feedback after Selling Skills training
Email feedback after Selling Skills training. Dec 2010
"Hello Andy & Steve, Thank you once more for great training! I was travelling last week in Brazil and selling ideas to my Brazilian colleagues. Your stuff really works and we get great results from our meetings/Negotiations through last week. Furthermore I was practicing your "small talk" tips on the plane going down to San Paolo. There was an English lady sitting beside me: Divorced with two children, Divorce cause of cheating husband and going to see her new boy friend - pro polo player. There is no way I could get that much information/discussions on the flight without your tips. Thank You - Keep up the good work!
2008 June, ''Selling & presenting ideas workshop''
Selling & presenting ideas workshop,
Technical, R&D, & a few marketing participants, June 2008:
- "I liked the "informal" teaching. When something happened I did not know what to expect! Very nice 2 days! Thank you!"
- "Energy, positive atmosphere, very skilled trainers, good students"
- "the short films were good, learning from the 1st attempt and improving in the 2nd and 3rd attempts. You managed to communicate why benefits and the "YOU Appeal" are important"
- "very nice course but being in front of the video camera felt awkward when you're not used to it, but I understand its an effective way to see how you actually act."
- "all the situation simulations gives us a lot to be able to monitor my own and others' behaviour , will be interesting to test this in practice."
- "I like new style, no power point etc. maybe too much speed to slow Finnish….
- "overall Excellent! I can't come up with anything to change! Thank you guys"
- "new ideas – A LOT, New ways of thinking…style too fast for me"
- "I'm sorry but I don't have anything negative to say about this course. Great workshop"
- "I liked it that everyone participated in the "exercises" no-one got "left-out". Don't change your concept, I love it!"
- "best training in my career to get people activated. I will remember these things much better after learning it by going like this. THANKS!"